Updated: Sep 6, 2022
Check out our video tutorial and read some useful Tips!
Sewing buttons is quite easy once you get the hang of it. It's a very useful skill to possess, even if you are not a sewist, as buttons do fall off.
Before you Start:
- Choose your Button and a matching thread.
- Mark the right spot.
- Make sure that you place button is on the right side!
Watch the video:
Some more Tips:
- Use polyester thread cause it's stronger.
- Match the thread with the button.
- Pull the thread on each stitch so it doesn't get tangled.
- Take off and keep the buttons from old clothes.
Hope this is helpful for you!
Wanna put your New Sewing skill to a test?
Try sewing our stylish #LUCYSHIRT Pattern.
This staple shirt pattern has a million ways to be styled up depending on the fabric you’ll choose to sew it! It can be made in a fun print for an awesome casual style, in a white poplin for a stylish professional outfit or in a silky fabric for a night-out look.